But in all seriousness what is it actually going to take for us humans to finally get the point? Do we really want to see these glorious creatures become extinct before we realise that hunting them for sport/fashion/medicine/fun or destroying their natural habitats, and their homes is selfish, wrong and unnescessary??
Act now. Don’t close your eyes and pretend this shit isn’t happening because I guarantee that you’ll be sorry when they’re gone…
- idontknowwhattonamemytumblr likes this
- funnierthanyourface reblogged this from goregeousity
- hyerims likes this
- an-animal-language likes this
- goregeousity reblogged this from unitedfate
- jessicakarli reblogged this from unitedfate
- equona reblogged this from unitedfate
- cassturbate likes this
- jessieherself likes this
- awesomeintl likes this
- thepriceofmagic reblogged this from thechildrenofalessergod
- sthienjoy reblogged this from thechildrenofalessergod
- leslieonlyspeaksbear likes this
- unitedfate posted this
Skully. 21. London.
I'm a writer/journalist, avid reader, animal lover, Halloween enthusiast, and film junky.
On this blog you can find book reviews; my inspirations; personal posts; film ramblings and reviews; pop culture, and music musings and reviews
I run a pop culture blog here, and a blog for compassionate animal lovers here.
twitter & instagram - thechristiemud. Party on Wayne! xo